intistitial ad zone

Mobile and fahion /Breaking News

Miss Maxim bikini fashion show - Bikini Hit 2017 ! Bikni fashion show

Miss Maxim bikini fashion show - Bikini Hit 2017 ! Bikni fashion show 

Prachi Desai and fashion designers Rocky S and Nishka Lulla attended the grand finale of the Kamasutra Miss Maxim 2014 pageant in Mumbai. The highlight of the evening was the bikini fashion show that set the ramp on fire. Check out the pictures of the fashion show

What Does it Take to Win a Beauty Pageant? We Have the Deets | Miss…
Team MissMalini: What do you primarily need to win a beauty pageant?
Nisha Harale: The most important thing is to have a vision… a vision that you want to be there as the winner. Then, you need to work hard towards that goal. When I started my career, I had no godfather to help me. My vision was to be a model and so I watched fashion videos, I practiced ramp walking at home, I learnt about beauty and hair care. And then, I took part in the Miss Mumbai contest where I was groomed by Achla Sachdev, a person who has taught me everything I know, today.


Pageant? We Have the Deets | Miss…
miss maxim bikini fashion show
Jeevan Jyoti Bikini Model Available for shoots ! bicni model 2017 fashion and photo shoot


1 comment:

  1. I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused .. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

    teen

    ReplyDelete